We offers a new learning path for children participating in the Saturday course of Mongolian as a Foreign Language.
This class includes its inspiration from the curriculum used in Mongolian schools. Its objective is to improve the linguistic competence of students learning Mongolian as a foreign language.
We offer courses and the language skills activities specifically designed for foreign students, including:
• Reading-writing learning paths designed to learn the basic lexicon andfundamental morphosyntactic structures;
• Total physical response;
• Use of official textbooks;
• Games or other activities that use language as a tool to reach an objective;
• Systematic use of songs to learn lexicon and structures;
• Leadership by native language-speaking teachers who will speak exclusively in Mongolian.
Class meets once a week for 2 hours